Although I did track my progress as I went, I am putting an overview of my results here. This is basically my before and after photos as well as before and after weight and fat. Believe me, I KNOW that I am no model, not by any means. I just want this to be the most real and informative review there is.
If you are anything like me you are currently asking yourself whether or not these results are REAL … believe it or not, they are! I completely understand if you think they are exaggerated. Even some of my friends made me show ‘em my abs because they thought these pics were Photo-shopped. They’re real. I simply worked my butt off and followed the course as best as I could. It wasn’t easy, but it was well worth the end results.
Here are my stats and pictures before starting the Visual Impact Cardio workout.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
- Weight: 181 lbs
- Body Fat: 13.5% (according to my scale)
Below are my stats and pictures after 4 weeks.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
- Weight: 168 lbs
- Body Fat: 10% (according to my scale)
Below are my stats and pictures after 8 weeks.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
- Weight: 162 lbs
- Body Fat: 7.3% (according to my scale)
- Skin tone … a bit more tan
Visual Impact Cardio Before and After Pictures
Here are a few different photos as well. Yes, I am flexing my abs (only) in the picture on the right. No, I am not flexing my abs in the picture on the left. So …
… to make this the most REAL review with the most REAL results (except maybe the tan, I don’t think Visual Impact Cardio had much to do with that) I am including before and after pictures of me NOT flexing.
Yes, I look like a dork with my mouth open … I know!
Unfortunately I didn’t get a flexed pics of my before abs … or maybe it is fortunate because it would have looked awful, probably even worse than not flexed. Here is a side by side picture of me flexing my arms. This is pretty much a “flexed” shot of my before abs. You can tell my upper abs where kind of flexed … well, maybe you can tell.
Weight and Fat Loss Results
Here are two charts which show my progress from week to week. Even though I only posted updates every two weeks, I was tracking my progress every week … even every day.
Starting Weight – 181 pounds
- Week 1 – 173 pounds (lost 8 pounds)
- Week 2 – 173 pounds (lost 0 pounds)
- Week 3 – 169 pounds (lost 4 pounds)
- Week 4 – 168 pounds (lost 1 pound)
- Week 5 – 167 pounds (lost 1 pound)
- Week 6 – 165 pounds (lost 2 pound)
- Week 7 – 163 pounds (lost 2 pounds)
- Week 8 – 162 pounds (lost 1 pound)
TOTAL – Lost 19 pounds
Starting Fat Percentage – 13.5%
- Week 1 – 12% (lost 1.5% fat)
- Week 2 – 11% (lost 1% fat)
- Week 3 – 10.3% (lost 0.7% fat)
- Week 4 – 10% (lost 0.3% fat)
- Week 5 – 9.7% (lost 0.3% fat)
- Week 6 – 9% (lost 0.7% fat)
- Week 7 – 8.4% (lost 0.6% fat)
- Week 8 – 7.3% (lost 0.9% fat)
TOTAL – Lost 6.2% fat
When I started I was carrying 24.435 pounds of fat.
- 181 x 13.5% = 24.435 pounds of fat
After eight weeks I am now carrying 11.826 pounds of fat.
- 162 x 7.3% = 11.826 pounds of fat
This means that I lost a total of 12.609 pounds of PURE fat. Pretty awesome results for only 8 weeks!
It’s Not ALL About the Abs
If you’re like me, I usually base someone’s level of leanness or body fat by how their abs look. Although that is probably the most revealing area as far as body fat is concerned, there are other areas. After going through Visual Impact Cardio I have noticed that my results reach far more areas than just my abs. I really wish I would have gotten some before pics of my back and arms but I didn’t.
Anyway, here is a picture of me flexing my arms in a different pose. This shows just how lean and “ripped” I am … I know I’m not technically “ripped” but I’m quite a bit closer than I was. Overall, I’m stoked about my Visual Impact Cardio results!
How did I get such awesome results in only 2 months?
- I ate smart and burned A TON of fat using the information and workouts as taught in Visual Impact Cardio.
- I improved my muscle density by following Phase 3 of Visual Impact Muscle Building.
That’s it … and by “it” I mean I worked my butt off but that is “all” I followed to get these results.
Rusty does have a weight lifting course for women that is very good as well, but no, I didn’t follow that one.
Thanks for checking out my page!